Friday, September 5, 2008
Happiness
Happiness is so many times of so much stuff we can gather, remember and dish out. I have 20 ga-zillion happy times to share, those I wish to still do and maybe some that I will not do, like the roller coaster at Las Vegas 800 plus feet up in the AIR!!!!!!! Yeah, me with vertigo on the second rung of a ladder. Waiting for life is so unproductive, although leafing through a Martha Stewart fall magazine is so delightful, with the flowers, fun foods, great decorating, crafts. Loving the quietness here in this lovely home, with the grandchildren asleep next door in their beds and daughter Susan and hubby content, I thank my Father that he has given me the very best in happiness, his word to bring the smile to my face and the warmth to my heart. Jeremiah 29 His plans are the only plans for any of us to accept and to use to glorify him, and in so doing his will has been fulfilled and our happiness continues. Thank you and good night Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment