Tuesday, September 30, 2008
nana of eight (actually nine)
Well, tonight I will sleep in my comfortable bed, say my prayers of thanksgiving, pray for the welfare of those oppressed and read a good book. Being a nana of 9 now is giving me much joy and to all of you who are grandparents, I hope you can spend time with all of your little ones. The boys have those deep teenage voices and the girls have great shiny hair, littlest grandson is changing daily and all of them truly are giving my hubby and I the special times we will cherish when we are away from them. I thank my heavenly Father for without his promise of Phil 4:19, "my God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in Glory", I would be nothing, with God, He is everything, all emcompassing, glory, glory, praise you Jesus. Those blog buddies who live near, miss you, call and come by to see Levi. Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so blessed with such a bunch of beautiful blessings. God bless you and I am so glad that you enjoy your blessings everyday. You are a great grandma. Love ya from Tanya.
Post a Comment