Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve 2008

Happy New Year! Some of you will read this on January the 1st. 2009 and maybe some tonight, whenever I hope for the very best in 2009.
Today has been a day of working outside (just a little), cooking breakfast, already knowing yesterday what we had planned for dinner tonight. We watched some movies, read the paper, I prayed and was in God's word. Called my oldest daughter this am to wish her a Happy Anniversary. Got a call from a dear friend and told her to rest. Being in year two of retirement, I have most of my days productive. This last year so much happening, many times I would give words of encouragement to family and friends, and sometimes just slip away to pray ( in the quietness of my bedroom) or just to focus wherever I was at the moment.
We will be home tonight, hoping to stay up until midnight! Anyway, I could share with you many more events, but last year was overall good. As, our youngest daughter posted recently, we will wait on the Lord to show us next year, to be ready for wondering what He has in His plans for us.
Good night all, and as Tiny Tim said "God bless us all" Love Nana C

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hi you, I hope that you have a wonderful new year, and I am so excited to see you again. I have had wonderful visits with you and Susan. You take care and I am excited to see what the New Year will bring us. Love ya.