Today is my daughter's birthday and I hope to be able to spend her birthday next year with her and her family in Iowa. This is your day Susan, a day to snuggle a while longer under the covers, as you were doing when Dad and I called you this am. To take a day of no chores, (or at least very little) to enjoy your birthday dinner and possibly think about the great year ahead for you. Oh, the birthday hat!!!! It is of course, adorable. You give great joy to many, in your words you speak support to family and friends, your God has given you a wonderful husband, those precious children. When I saw the card in the Dayspring e-card choices, it was easy to see you in the picture, hope you liked it. Now, I can't wait for your gift to arrive, hopefully today or tomorrow.
I opened my Bible today to continue the reading in Genesis, but a marker was in Psalm 139, and I also went on to read 140, 141 too. These are great truths and I thank God for all the support, encouragement and love you give to me as God guides me into the path of a life devoted to Him. OK - no welling!!!!!!!
To all of you I don't know having a birthday - go for it!!!!!! Celebrate Love Nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment