Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh, the noodles are drying!!!!

ok. I have to admit that this year the homemade egg noodles were absolutely perfect, from the mixing to the rolling to yeah! I did not even gripe that every year I have to make the yummy noodles!!!!! My hubby was a great help, such a good guy, he then helped me get dinner and now we are listening to KCSI in Red Oak, IA, as we have no TV until Sunday, we are ok, though. I am reading blogs and now typing this one. The gifts are in the mail to the relatives, I was on my knees today to take prayer to God and to thank Him for my life, the warm house, food, good health. Then I was in the Word reading in Genesis, where it all began.
Pray for all alone tonight, where would we be without Jesus, how I love how He makes room to show us the plans He has for us when we aren't looking. He chooses to prosper us, we can prosper through His mercy, love and fellowship with Him. Yes, and I do remember how miserable I was in making my own way, having so many outside influences telling me how to do this, that and the other!!!! Whoa! Yes, I will try and live to His way, keeping the oil in the lamp and be ready.
We are all accountable to make sure that the message of "Jesus" goes forward.
Love Nana C

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I totally agree with the outside influences. They can fill our brain with things that does not need to be there. I miss you and I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Love you.

Susan said...

We got a yummy pot roast from Marc's work this year. Too bad we don't have some homemade noodles.