Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Jesus!

Today is your birthday Lord, and I have been praising you today with the utmost love, giving you my heart to care for. I hope that there is peace with family and friends across this world. I love you. Merry Christmas Jesus!!!!! Love Nana C

4 comments:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you too. We watched The Nativity at the end of the evening and it really helps you love Christmas even more. What a gracious woman Mary was.

Nana C said...

Yes, I have yet to see the Nativity movie, that is one of the things I plan to do next week, is watch a few movies and eat less, walk more and continue to be happy. Love Nana C

Nana C said...

Yes, I have yet to see the Nativity movie, that is one of the things I plan to do next week, is watch a few movies and eat less, walk more and continue to be happy. Love Nana C

Tanya said...

Merry Belated Christmas. I am so glad that it was a good one. Love ya, from Tanya