Friday, June 20, 2008

Whoa! where is Thankful Thursday

I goofed, I just realized I had promised a Thankful Thursday and of course it Friday! It is a glorious day, we have abundant life when we have the Word of Life in our hearts.


Thankful for thoughtful people who I know and believe God has put in my life. Honesty to have my thoughts and words be the very best to honor my heavenly Father. Almost ready to venture out today in the heat, I really need to run that errand!!! Not afraid to get on those scales anymore, sometimes .4 of a pound a week loss. Kinder I am toward those I love, I am working to please them with a loving heart. Full of life and happy too! Using the gifts God has given me and the freedom knowing He is all I need. Loving the next 83 days to being a Nana again!!!!!!! Enjoy a great Friday!!!!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

God's word is so awesome. I am so glad that I have the freedom to look at it and live it. Thank you for the reminder. Hope that you were able to get that errand done. love Tanya

Susan said...

It's now only 80. Yeah!!!!