Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thank you

This day has been awesome!!!!! From the early day beginning at about 5:00 am. ( I just woke up and stayed up) to breakfast with friends, a wonderful 1/2 roast beef sandwich late this afternoon, my Bible study, lesson #7, to watching a Laurel and Hardy we had not seen. I am so thankful. I received so very much strength, and fellowship while in Iowa, there will be enough to last until we return in August. It is a thankful Saturday!!!!! Rest in the Lord, bask in his Word, he is all we need, all we love. He helps us to love one another. Thank you Bible study buddies, you are so awesome, I do miss you all and each one of your wonderful insights, well need I go on? I have done two loads of laundry since being here and both were hung on the clothesline!!!!! Amazing, by the way I did have to buy the fabric softner. Enjoy a wonderful day tomorrow. Nana C

2 comments:

Tanya said...

You were well missed also. I can not wait to see you again in August. I have really enjoyed fellowship with you and your wonderful husband. Till we meet again, I will just come and comment on your blog. God bless you and I love you, from Tanya

Anonymous said...

We will be in Iowa in August as well. When exactly are you going to be there?