Wednesday, June 18, 2008
85 days
In 85 days another precious child will be in our family, our 9th grandchild. I just want to tell you all that my husband and I are so blessed. I just marvel at both of our daughters who have a life, heart and soul with their husbands and children. We are fortunate that we can be involved in their lives and honor them for their marriages and parenthood. Now on a lighter note: Please look forward to my post on Thankful Thursday, it is so much fun, and I need to add somedays a challenge. And Jesus said: Come unto me all ye that labor and I will give you rest Matt 11:28-29 Enjoy a great day. Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
85 days? I thought it was longer than that, but if I do the math - it works out! WOW! Not too very long!
Can you believe it.In less than 3 months we will be able to meet the newest little Jensen. I can't wait and I know the girls can't either.
Babies are so precious! I am so excitted for you and your family. It is wonderful that you are able to be there for your daughters. God bless you. Love Tanya
Post a Comment