Thursday, June 12, 2008

California and Iowa

Hello, Gary and I are here in Ca. we arrived about 1:30 am the 11th June. Our trip was great and we came home through the Prescott, AZ area into some beautiful country! I just have so much to share with you all, and how during this beautiful spring in Iowa,(yes it was beautiful!) has given me so much to know that I will share with you all in the following days. Psalm 34 Oh taste and see that the Lord is good. Through the wonderful Word of God, I am just beginning to taste the delicacies that await each day as His Child, God is showing me that all for His glory is more than sufficient!!!!! I miss all of those whom I have grown to love during the weekly Bible study, you all know I will be up at 6:00 am. this Sat. to watch the new lesson before we go to breakfast. I look forward to seeing my friends here in Hemet and continue to soar on the journey to nest in Iowa. Thank you all, pray for me as I have been thinking about changing the face of the blogsite, I will try again!!!!! as I am not happy with it. See you soon Nana C. PS got to move on to the Thankful Thursday!!!!!
Thankful for Thursday!!!! Gotcha ha ha!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it safely back home. I sure wish we could have seen you while you were visiting, but as circumstances have it, we weren't able. Won't be going through Iowa until end of July early August at this point. I hope your day is filled with Sonbeams! Love ya Nana!

Heather said...

YEAH! You made it....safe and sound! Bible Study is soooo not going to be the same without you! I will miss you terribly! However, as soon as you get back, I will make a pot of coffee and you can tell me ALL about your trip!

I love ya and Miss ya!!!

PS...I'll wear my pajama bottoms in honor of YOU tomorrow morning:) tee-hee!!!

Tanya said...

I am really glad that you had a very scenic tour home. I am so glad that we had a chance to talk and get to know one another. You are a wonderful person, you are so honest and you are going to God to let Him change your heart. God bless you, and I will be so excited to see you again. Love Tanya