Inspiration.....We all at times crave it. We seek it in the most unusual ways and means. We spend money on products, listen to unsolicited garbage from people in the know. We put our values, stuff and junk on other people just because.
OK nana get on with it. I read many blogs, some of dear friends, a few I do not know and often reread my own posts, looking between the lines. I often struggle to share daily happenings, as to others they are so mundane! I always strive to stay with the title of the post and come to some kind of conclusion of my own as to what it is saying. Many posts I read are very inspiring, funny, often full of wonderful happenings in their lives, others get you in the gut and some are dumb. So, anyway my posts are for whoever chooses to read regularly or stumble upon them. I have received different comments over the short time I have been blogging, I do not myself comment on every post I read.
Inspiration comes for me from many sources, God's Holy Word, after dinner conversation with friends, family. A good book, a great movie, spending time studying for a Bible study lesson, reviewing my notes from Sunday morning church, recalling the words to old hymns sung as a child...all leading to the relationship that is building day by day that God has laid on my heart, a relationship that is full of inspiration........ John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life. Did this post inspire you? Whether it did or did not, it was written from my heart. nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment