Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yes, Iowa winter here I come!!!!

Our winter home has received snow early this a.m. I am excited for our time we will spend there, with a birthday for Emily in December, and those awesome preparations for Christmas. We will have Thanksgiving with our daughter Lisa, hubby Tim, grandsons Blane and Dusty, try not to shed those tears when we leave, I always plan not to cry from either of our good-byes from our daughters homes, but I always do. We are most fortunate to feel loved by our families and we so enjoy being with them. Thank you all for your posts, and for reading mine too.

Psalm 63 A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is: continued in your Bible

I love the King James


Love nana C

1 comment:

Tanya Ross said...

Nana, I can not wait to see you. I will be here for Christmas, not for Thanksgiving. So I will not miss seeing you both. We are going to have to look for a different coffee stop. Have a great day and we will keep the snow for you. Love King James also, great verse. Love Tanya