Try to find simple blank cards with fall foilage, or those wonderful fall colors, No way, just Halloween, and then Christmas stuff. Now as a woman trying to have integrity, I really can make my own cards, to send to family, friends, a new acquaintance.
So, anyway family celebrations are forthcoming. Hubby and I are going to the $$$dollar store to fill boxes for Samaritan's Purse. That will be fun. Last year I went with my daughter Susan and the granddaughters, that was fun too. So, hence we had a celebration. To be together. To laugh, discuss the items being bought, to see that everyone was happy with the items, all had reasons for their own imput as to their gift selection. We spent the evening wrapping, their Dad sat on the living room floor helping his children and it was fun.
Soon, our son-in-law will be home from his tour as a Marine, we will celebrate his return, sit around the table, eating, playing UNO. We will talk about everything.
From our daughter Lisa's joy at having hubby home, Blane with Dad to workout at the gym with, Dusty to share his lastest drama in a school play.
Celebrate your life, most of you share so much on your post, I delight in your celebrations. Pray together, physcially get together, do this. When you can't be together, wow we have a phone, support in an actual note in the mail to a dear friend or someone in your church who you are praying for healing of the body or spirit that you do not know!!!!!!
That is all today
love nana C
2 comments:
So glad to hear that Tim will be home before long.
thank you so much for the encouragement Nana! I needed to hear this today. I know it wasn't a "profound" post, but it spoke to me! Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment