Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, one day before Thankful Thursday

Ok. there seems to be more than one way to get through those Mondays, Wednesdays, and then Thursday, to get to payday Friday. When I was a girl we worked all day Saturday to prepare for a sometimes church all day, or relatives visiting all day and trying to prepare for Monday! TUESDAY!!!!! it is a good day, I will try to keep track of Tuesdays and I bet that it will be a most productive day!
This was a really silly post, but the weather here is so nice and I am ordering winter boots for Iowa and I am excited about it!
love nana C

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the crazy lady with the winter boots!!!!!

(LOL)!!!!

Susan said...

Now watch we will have a dry winter and you won't need any boots. HA HA

Tanya Ross said...

Silly post are fun to read. I am glad that you posted it. And I could go for a dry winter. Love ya.