Saturday, April 25, 2009
Saturday movies
Today was a movie afternoon and baking cookies day. I watched 2 good ones and 2 dumb, dumb well......need I say more. I had bought some cookies from the girl next door for a fundraiser, it was cool enough today to bake and freeze for us to munch on while driving back to Iowa, and enough baked to take to Bible Study next Thursday and also for the granddaughters to have when we arrive, and to take some to our Grandsons next weekend. Gary went with his friend today and met the guys who were coming in from the DeAnza Trail ride, we have a friend who has been riding with them for 14 years, it is always the 3rd weekend in April. Gary took pictures and I forgot to put sunscreen on him and wow he looks like an Indian, he got windburned. So tomorrow we are up at 5:30 as Gary will be in a parade in Perris, Ca. to drive an old firetruck from the 50's, he and his brother will both be driving their own firetruck, they are each taking a friend along. I will go to church and continue to pack and unpack, or finally decide what to take!!!!! Maybe there will be movies????? Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow that is neat. i wish the girls could see Papa drive the fire truck.
Post a Comment