Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stay Focused

Garbage, so much in the newspaper, new books with all of the answers, even in the Christian life, we have many distractions. But only staying focused in my walk with God, will I find comfort, answers, inspiration and the knowledge to grow.
Today is Palm Sunday, the same group of people who welcomed Jesus into the city will want him crucifed. Today with communion at church, a time to go into those corners of my life and ask for forgiveness. Those were precious minutes. To study, read and think about Jesus with his disciples, in the Garden of Gethsemene, praying with His heavenly Father, the denial from the disciples. Friday night I will attend church, which I have not done in many years. Hosana on Easter morning, He is Risen! The week will be humbling, but focused. Wishing you all the best.
Love Nana C

No comments: