Hey, all of you still out there, well I have not posted for a few days either. Just not had any "bright ideas" to post. Today is a special day for my 9 year-old- granddaughter, being her birthday, I have that special smile very real in my mind, and while she is enjoying her day, Papa and I will be there in spirit. We sang the birthday song to her this morning, (right on key of course!). We will get a call either tonight or tomorrow for the thank you will come and we can be excited again.
Tonight is week # 12 in the Perspectives Mission Class I am taking, I have made some new friends and gained much, much information and God is expanding the horizons for His plan. Last week we learned about short-term missions, ins and outs, or the plus and minus of those missions. I am not forming any strong-hard opinions, just praying and listening to the Father.
We are preparing for our trip to Iowa and I am counting the days, they are often too long or too short!!!!!!
Pray for our unsaved family and friends, and remember to be kind.
Happy birthday to many on this day.
Love Nana C
1 comment:
Nice to hear from you again Nana! Glad you are enjoying your class - I'm always amazed at how the Lord reveals himself to us in such unusual ways :o)
Have a safe trip back to Iowa and be blessed!
Lori
Post a Comment