Thank you fellow blogger for this Psalm 131. After reading, surely I will quiet myself as a child can and listen. As God's child, He gives so much more to me than I deserve, He has opened my heart to hear that still, small voice, sometimes it is only still, and small as I do not trust in Him as I need to.
I mentioned awhile back that I needed this blogsite to have integrity. So, yes I am busy, as we all are, but find myself posting only when I want to share something in my heart. Maybe someday it will be witty, funny, challenging? Filled with insight, yes, I believe it is. Actually, I do enjoy rereading the post after publishing it.
Hope you all enjoyed today, evidently it is May Day! See some of you soon!
Later, Love nana C
1 comment:
Yes, insightful you are ~ adorned with wisdom and grace! I enjoy reading here when you do post - so just keep on keeping on.
Feel free to visit me at home.
http://hisholypresence.xanga.com/
Post a Comment