Yes, today is an integrity day. Looking in God's word for the commission to continue His work through His son Jesus Christ, Matthew 28:19 KJ "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; 20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen
Wow! that is enough on our plates to fill a lifetime. Some I know have a mission in their home, or a mission to their neighbors, and to always be availabe with God's blessing and the Holy Bible to witness. Now, the love we have for God should manifest in our lives, from the inside out, in our actions, words, and we can continue that commission to present God and Jesus is necessary to continue the full circle with the Holy Spirit guiding and prompting us to move........yes, to move in prayer, with our talents, with our abundance!
Most of you know of the Perspective Class I have been taking on The World Mission Movement, learning so much about how excited we as Christians, need to be,confessing our sin, being redeemed by the blood of Jesus, by His grace we move forward. Pray, pray, pray, send, go. Ask God to get you excited! You may be a missionary already and don't acknowledge it. Enjoy a wonderful day tomorrow, we are on our way to Iowa, will post this weekend. Love Nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment