Hey, I have been around. But not posting, and it is time to share again. Mainly not much to say or too much to say? So, need to have a subject. Kinda boring huh? I did change the colors of my layout, but boy do I need to work on some pictures!
This is my 3rd year of retirement and loving (just about) every minute. Yes, hubby and I are here in Hemet for the summer and planning on spending the Christmas month and granddaughter's 13th birthday in Iowa. We are seeing old friends, cooking on our new bar-b-que, preparing for a trip to the north rim of the Grand Canyon in August. We started cleaning the 5th wheel today, just a little dusty.
We see our grandsons in Oceanside about every other weekend, going to the beach on Sat. and watching Sat. night Sci-fi with them.
I still have not settled on a subject for a post with integrity. It will come. Later Nana C
2 comments:
Nice to see you're back among the blogging! Posts are not coming that easy for me anymore either. Blessings to you and Gary!
hisholypresence.xanga.com
Like the new colors. Dad knows how to put pictures on know you need to get him to help you.
Post a Comment