Hello! OK much has been happening here. I just talked with daughter Susan, and she is going to help me update my blogsite page, I am not happy with it and so anyway, look for a new look.
God has been continuing to bless and I have been thinking about where this blog should go and leaning toward teaching about missions. I am taking a wonderful class at a church (I just happen to be attending), it is Perspectives- Missions. Remembering to honor God first, to pray more than once during the day, good old Daniel was on his knees 3 times each day! So, the reasoning behind a theme for the blogsite is that those I regularly visit have a central theme, some are journaling for their children, with happenings and pictures, others homemaking, sharing family lifestyles, so much of the sites are full of such integrity, I just glean a tremendous amount of knowledge and commraidere too from them.
This has been short, but hubby and I are off to help someone with their computer glitch, a wonderful Christian couple that we met last Friday evening, had a burger with after the computer meeting and now are friends. God surrounds hubby and me with Christian people.
Pray for China, Malay people, Asia as a whole, Pakistan. Those in America who still need to turn to Jesus for their answers. Love Nana C
2 comments:
I can not wait to see the lay out and theme of your blog. I will pray for the ministries. They are important. Can not wait to see you. Love Tanya
Looking forward to the changes!
Post a Comment