Monday, March 30, 2009

China

Integrity: Oxford Dictionary n. (noun) honesty. So, in all honesty God held my hand and I went to China this evening. The Perspectives Class was full of God's glory tonight, we prayed for China, our fellow students and America. For those of you who read my post a few days ago, I had mentioned the big word INTEGRITY and that I would try to fill these humble pages with it. Some may find who read it or stumble upon this site for the first time a bit boastful, and full of oneself. These writings go forward on a blog that is viewed by many, it is my journal and may one day fill a book.
Look forward to ramblings about my hubby and me, those wonderful 9 grandchildren and the days ahead to share with you.
Short and sweet and unfinished
Love Nana C

No comments: