Ok. What is the crisis? Body and spirit, spirit is willing, but my flesh is weak. Go to the throne first, we don't often perform that way.
We have been studying in the book of Daniel at church the last month, and along with the history of that period, the faithfulness that Daniel had, kept him during "his test, or crisis". God used what he had developed with Daniel for Daniel to stand strong and "trust".
Again, the simple words of the song "He is only a prayer away" is so true, it should keep us honest with our relationship with God, our love to Him should hold not a single condition, as we pray and get through the crisis, and try to define, to learn, and move on.
Choose to trust.
Have a great day, remember the life that is only asleep under the snow!!!!!!
Love Nana C
2 comments:
Love your post and that is so right about the snow. I just learned that there is a scripture in either Job or Psalms that talks about the treasure in the snow. Maybe that is it. God bless you and I can not wait to see you. Love Tanya
Love the post. I am styuding Daniel right now too. Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog, I haven't fiqured out how to comment back...
Post a Comment