Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

The Lord is my shepherd
Holy Spirit comforts
Angels abound
Now, today and everyday we see God's plan at work in our life
Family and friends pray together
U (you)can be happy everyday
Lots of chocolate is good too, only eat one piece at a time, one a day, just enjoy
Tomorrow I will make a chocolate with chocolate frosting heart shaped 2 layer cake. We will enjoy it on Valentine's Day. I was in the market today and there were 2 gradeschool age girls with their Mom, picking out cookies or a cake for their teacher. I came home and told Gary I remember the lists our girls brought home from school with the names of the kids in their class and we would do the cards together, they loved the one for their teacher, it was special.
over and out, until next time.
Nana C

1 comment:

Tanya Ross said...

I remember the list that I brought home and then going to the store to pick out the valentines I wanted. It was fun, and I love the fond memorise.