Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Joy! It Comes and Is Loaded With Surprises

Last year Wow! What can I say as to gracefully come into the title of this post......a year that was my 63rd...soon to be 64 on Dec. 12th....a year with joy that came in spurts of unexpected tears....yes those of disappointment or longing...sorrow....like the little steps I took when the ice came to that beloved driveway of my daughters...to the confidence (well..you must be careful or my whole body would be tumbling down)...to the steps taken each day ...those that often drew me closer to those I love or farther from them....those steps that were out into words before I could think or as I should have prayed about.

Why don't we keep celebrating those steps? We have to believe that as I strive to listen to "not my will but thine be done Lord"....that we know God is present in our daily presence in this world....."thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven"

Thank you Lord for that time and place when you honored me with your presence in my heart....that when I asked for forgiveness from sin,that you took my hand and have never let go of it......through those days and yes...the years of not honoring your presence..no glory to you Lord...all to the discoveries I did not find in the world....that when surrender came, committment was eminent...your hand squeezed mine and your revealing has continued.....I pray for the world daily

Joy! It Comes and Is Loaded With Surprises

Matthew 2 Give a gift to Jesus:

Where was Jesus Born? v. 1

Who saw the star and wanted to see Jesus? v. 1

Who was unhappy about this event? v. 3

What did the three wise men give to Jesus? v. 11

Can you give gifts to Jesus today?

What would you gift be?

love nana C













What would your gift be?

1 comment:

Susan said...

What would my gift be? Hmm Not sure. Maybe my life, everything every little ounce that I try to keep from Him.