Monday, November 15, 2010

Blogging???? What is that?

OK. I just read this blog and it was pretty awesome...well you might as well know, it was the last time I blogged on my own site!!!! Yes, I have not been here since Sept. 9th....ok I for now have decided that this can be a place for me to just rest......
I so enjoy reading those who are close to me and then some whom I do not know........
we are here in Hemet and I am listening to some of my Christian CD's....rinsed the breakfast dishes off...had a long conversation with a dear friend.......preparing to spend the afternoon busy out and about.....off to wash my hair,,,,,you know get dressed........spend time in God's Word.....get out the list of those who have asked for prayer....a lot of those lists are in my head and find their way to my heart....so Bloggin...what is it? never the same....but very good to share my heart...to go back and read this post again and to read your posts...my dear daughter...dear friends...new posts from other sites...go to incourage.com from dayspring.com just enjoy.....put your Lord first...love Him......nana C

1 comment:

Susan said...

So glad to see that you are blogging again.