Oh My, discontentment raises its ugly head!!!! We look to others before putting our trust in Jesus....some of you may look at the first couple of sentences of this post and just leave...it is ok if you do that as often posting for me is venting.....I was on the computer earlier today and feeling much out of sorts...on this beautiful fall day too! God just spoke to me and said....kinda said "Child you have me....and when you come to me I am there with you and before and after you" His so knows before I do that I should come to Him....
So, contentment is reachable, on those pajama days or gung ho....I am washing the curtains and using the wood oil soap to clean all the wood surfaces I see!!!!!
Before I sign out when God tapped me on the shoulder earlier He reminded me that He loves those family, friends and so many others who I love too.....the day for them may be Tigger wonderful or Eyeore down,,,,,,you and I choose to rise above to Heaven and praise the Creator....for He is our Lord.......Matthew 14:31 " oh you of little faith why do you doubt?" The Bible is true..... love nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment