Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beautiful Fall Days!!!

We are here in Iowa at our daughter Susan's home...with her hubby Marc and our 7 grandchildren....and blessed to have our oldest grandson Blane with us, he is 18 and will be traveling back to Calif. to spend time with his girlfriend Ashley at Redlands University and prepare for Marine bootcamp at Camp Pendleton, Ca. Lisa, Tim, and Dusty, our oldest daughter and family have moved to No. Caroline...Tim acquired a job there at Camp LeJuene..a GS job and we traveled with them from their home (of 1 and 1/2 months) in Washington to Iowa, then they continued to No. Caroline. We saw some beautiful country in Idaho, Wyoming and So. Dakota.
I loved driving along in So. Dakota into Iowa and when the corn and soybeans began to appear I was thrilled....Gary and I just say quietly and relaxed into the scenery....some of the leaves are turning here and a few plants....the days are cooler and evenings great for sleeping....
I have been reading in the book of Matthew and marveling of the wisdom of our Lord...He gave us so much knowledge...many challenges to apply to our daily living....I hope you all have prayed to him and told him you love him and share your love of him to others.....
Matthew 18:20 " where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of you". God is so happy when we lift him up and send our praise of thanksgiving to him.....love nana C

No comments: