We had a freeze here in Hemet and those leaves will be falling from the big Tennessee Elm in our backyard...many to be raked and bagged....then we can do some serious tree trimming...(no hubby is allowed in the tree)...we will have help come...his brother John and the BIG CRANE.
I am remembering that last year I was in Red Oak and awaiting my husband to arrive there from Ca. He came in about the 3rd of Dec. This year we are home here in Hemet...have no immediate plans...may spend Christmas Day with Blane and Ashley with her family in Oceanside..we were there yesterday for Thanksgiving...had a lovely day.
I have been in a grief share group actually this is my third one and covering some of the same material....meeting new people..sharing....growing...knowing that someday we who love and are faithful Christians...those who believe that God sent His son Jesus to die for us....to take away our sin...to forgive and love us having provided us with eternal life and to overcome death through His ressurection and now sits on the right hand of God the Father...we will be with Him and there will be no more death.......so much to learn about how to use the resources He has given us......
This year has been long and often tiring...very good friendships are coming to me....involved in volunteering....becoming a better listener..managing the days better....
I have just learned how to take the photos off of my new camera and am learning to sort them...hope to put some new ones on the blogsite.
Really, I don't mind the cold weather...having spent the 4 months of winter in Iowa last year.....it was a good winter in many ways.....
We bought a Christmas tree today and will go cut it in about a week....then I will put a picture on my blog...come by and see me.....love nana C.......
1 comment:
So far the winter this year has been mild. It was 50 yesterday which is nothing. No snow yet.
Post a Comment