Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday

Friday.....we all love Fridays?

Friends..Family...Forbidden Food? you know the lose 2 pounds during the week and gain it back on the weekend.

For those who stop by to read my ramblings....may your Friday be the best....

I have been fooling around on the blogsite to make a few suttle changes....need to add better pictures of Lisa, Tim and the boys...anyway I am off to the easy chair to read a new little book I bought at the thrift store...a Christmas story about the kittens who helped with putting a romance together...sounded like fun reading....

Tonight is another reading from the Advent book Travels of Tabitha...the same book our grandchildren are reading in Iowa....I am one day behind..so two this evening...Papa & Blane have been listening too...but last night I went to choir practice for Dec. 19th...got home starving about 8:30 ate dinner and so today while Blane was preparing to go out with Papa....I stood there in the living room and remembered....I will catch him up on Sat. night. (that is Blane is gone now)

Mary did you know your baby boy....Hark the Hearld Angels Sing...Away in A Manger.....We Three Kings of Orient ....love Christmas music....love the celebration of Jesus birth...for without God's love for us....we would not be ....Thank you for life....for to all of you in blogger land.....

Keep the day first for Jesus....praise Him....

love you all Nana Cheryl

No comments: