Friday, May 28, 2010
Our Grandchildren "Safe in the Arms of Jesus"
Tomorrow our daughter, hubby and their children will travel to So.Dakota to honor Elias....this precious child whose ashes lie in a wonderful urn...please do not be ashamed to be sad or wonder why...but know that we believe he is with the Father...someday we will know Him...and if you need to grieve a death in your family....find someone to pray with...to get the right and needed grief share group....do not be alone...the road is long, but as Christians the family is healing...some of our family do not know Jesus as their personal Saviour...some do We thank God for his love to us...for this is our second grandchild to be taken to Jesus...both miscarriages...not to dwell on the whys or hows...they are not valid now....we are healing and rejoicing that God will continue to bless our daughter, hubby and children....praying that God has the best plans for those who trust him...more grandchildren, I am praying knowing that God is in control.....love nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how true this is. If it was not for my Father, I would still be a wreak from my mother's death. He is so good and I know God is taking care of Elis. Have a great day and wonderful post. I will be praying for their other trip to California for the big graduation. God bless ya and I love ya.
Amen and Amen, Nana! The entire situation continues to be in our prayers!
Thanks for your prayers.
Post a Comment