Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day one of seven

OK. beginning today I am posting for 7 days.....and I have possibly changed my ideas or goals about posting, as if this is something new for me ..ha ha and yes God has given me the integrity to share, love, live and post with inspirations or just keeping track of my whereabouts....
Saturday
S searching for peace has been found in the faith, hope, joy and trust in knowing finally, it is all about God, His Glory, His Truth
A attitude is not as slow (as it used to be)to be replaced with humbleness to the point that God knows me. PERIOD
T trust...just do it
U U (You) could go to God first before anyone or anything here when the day is up or down.
R read the Word God's Holy Word daily...you will grow
D depend on God..you are made in His image....love, honor and obey.
A an angel I am not...God uses His angels to..part of them is a mystery?
Y you can be happy now...I pray for you all...family, friends, those I don't know.
I should put these posts on a CD and play them back on long trips...I would probably be surprised..happy..sad..mad....
after rereading this before I publish it....well this is about as real as I am. Enjoy a great Sunday of worship......love nana C

No comments: