Happiness is often elusive. Full of hope, joy, trust. Loving the journey. Going that extra mile. I have been very emotional lately. Sometimes the slightest joy will bring those tears to the eyes, often overflowing...in church during singing..waking up in the morning...or sometimes waking up at night, just crying...being caught up in everything on my plate.
Thanking the Lord that He is so close, bringing me back into focus...through forgiveness, to show Him the honor and glory He deserves...to seek and find Him through His word...to listen to Him talking to me...to knowing in Heaven no more tears.... continued praying for those I love..... to allow Him to take the control, and I do know He is control....He is love.....
Happiness is often elusive....but it is obtainable....
love nana C
1 comment:
Crying is my second language since I lost elias. I no longer fight it like I did at first. It helps me remember that I got to carry him close to my heart during his little time here with us. And I also cry because I know he will never feel the pain of this world. Tears are a good thing.
Post a Comment