Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Day Four of Seven
Today I spent a lot of time with the Lord in prayer...I was very weepy and weary....Pastor on Sunday spoke from Matthew and how beautiful were and still are the parables our Saviour Jesus.....the lesson went to Jesus in Chapter 13-14 of Matthew where Jesus went to his home town of Nazareth and few miracles were done there as the unbelief was large...Pastor spoke of how we have many Christian people who do not believe enough to pray for their own health, be it physical (a cold) to a deeper disease, to pray for a Christian Dr. to believe that God loves us enough for us to be as well as we can be...to trust in him.......I have a prayer list in my heart always, and ones written on paper too...today was a day of prayer..even prayed for a good nap this afternoon, which happened and rest tonight as I know this run-down day will pass........ love nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The unbelief can be overwhelming at times, but we need to still have faith. It is harder sometimes and easier sometimes.
Post a Comment