To wrap up this day and save it would be good. Even the short walk on the treadmill while watching morning kids TV on public television with the grandkids was worth putting in a basket, saving the contents and pulling out the memory on a day in the future. As you can see, no Christmas tree on my blog as yet. (although we did take the picture!).
Well, this has just been a day to reflect on how good I am feeling again, after a short time with some maladies that are healing. I had my share of never feeling better, with a few tears and much tiredness. A trip to the Dr. and the meds worked too. I am not a Dr. person, but a few dear family and friends were there to help me to know that God gave us a "few good men" Dr.s and this one is kind, sincere and honest, agreed with me that yes, I was a bit overweight!!!! But, please none of those New Year resolutions, definitely not what got me on the treadmill today, just got up and did it.
So, this woman of integrity has returned to her blog. I am about ready to write that book I always wanted to write. I would not step on any toes, but there are so many people in my life to add to the point that I would have to use no real names!!!!
goodnight love nana C
1 comment:
I would definately buy the book! Blessings!
Post a Comment