Friday, December 25, 2009

December 25, 2009

Today was a nice day. Tomorrow I will attempt with the help of my hubby to get the Christmas pictures on my blog. I have not posted since Oct. 22, 2009. I am trying to evaluate how I feel about blogging and just what to do about starting again. I am just pondering how and why I either need to blog, like to blog, or ....... I really need a reason and that the reason be from somewhere, where I can be comfortable again with blogging. kinda silly huh? love nana c

2 comments:

Tanya Ross said...

No it is not silly, I feel like that some time also. God bless you and I hope you have a wonderful day and I will talk to ya later. Love Tanya

l.ann said...

The Lord is good to lead us in the path that He wants for us ~ just listen to that still small voice!

Blessings to you sweet lady!