Thursday, January 28, 2010
Beautiful Old Testament
I have not read the Bible through. I am in Leviticus now, probably started to read it through in about 18 months ago. Anyway, I have been in the Psalms and also in Matthew. I am amazed at the detail that God has in the Old Testament, most of the book of Leviticus deals with pardon of sin, the sacrifice of animals, detail.....which leads to the detail Jesus left for us and the beauty of the importance of how it leads us to the right choices. To the right and best way to love those around us. To be on our knees (literally) when prompted and in praise when we do not "feel" like it. To worship the Lord all day, everyday and on those days when we experience fatigue, unworthiness, overwhelming life, wow how we know we love Jesus!!!!! Have a good day love nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment