Friday, January 29, 2010
Quilted Pink Jacket
Today Papa and I were in Wal-Mart and after the grocery shopping, on the way to the crochet and yarn dept, ( going to help sister Debbie re-learn to crochet) we passed through the children's clothing dept. There was the most little girl pink quilted jacket and I said to Gary, that is definitely Kharis! I really need to sit down with my granddaughters when returned to Iowa and play with the dolls! My sisters and I went shopping for 2 of Debbie' granddaughters last weekend and bought Barbie clothes a Ken Doll with a pink and black tuxedo, which was awesome. Everything just looked like fun and I didn't buy anything for me! Stay young in spirit and the body keeps going, (well somedays not so quickly). nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Creighton wants you to help her crochet a blanket when you get back. Good luck.
Post a Comment