Today I am home on this beautiful Sunday....we have the contractor here laying tile in our bathroom and so I wanted to be here for any decisions hubby and I may need to make.....
Watched a wonderful show on TV....Sunday morning has many programs to choose from: so I watched and listened to piano...beautiful solos and trios!!!!!
I think of my grandchildren who all of them have (well Uriah will be on the piano soon too!). The girls all play piano...some for many years others still learning...Levi loves to sing,we have a violinist Maclae,2 guitar players Emily has had lessons and plays well and Blane is learning...and Dusty is our sophomore in High School he had a solo in the Christmas Choir this year.... I remember when the girls were ready for piano the older ones would help them....I would sit and sing along with the playing and while Blane lived in Okinawa as a young 5th or 6th grader he learned the recorder and sang!!!
God gives us music in His Pslams...
Do you all love music as I do?
Mary did you know your baby boy will give site to the blind...and walked where angels trod and when you kissed him you kissed the FACE Of GOd...the dumb will speak the Praises of the Lamb....did you know He is Lord He is Lord He is Lord of all Creation...will one day rule the nations...is heavens perfectlamb...the sleeping child you are holding He is the GREAT I Am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now go listen to the song!!!!!! love nana C
1 comment:
Sydney just sang Mary Did You Know for a special music on Christmas day, at church. Beautiful song! Good to see you posting again!
Blessings
Lori
PS - I will miss the days of listening to Ali make this piano sing when she leaves home. That day is coming sooner that I care to admit.
Post a Comment