Yes...it is a little chilly here in So. California....we went to our Monday night hangout for $1.00 tacos and I ordered meatball soup with the veggies and corn tortillas...yummy....
Just finished looking at Emily's post and a few of the Christmas morning pictures and the cookie baking day....they are great pictures...and thank you Emily....
So much has happened these past few months and today I had the best afternoon nap!!!!! We have been busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas...and then put new bathroom floor tile in and painted ceiling and wall...now off to the kitchen to do the same.
I just have so much to be thankful for and will be on the couch in a minute or two with my blanket.....have a nice evening...nana C
1 comment:
It's cold here too. We got our first official snow last night. The girls are outside shoveling as I type this.
Post a Comment