Today while reading in Matthew I am reading in the JB. Phillips translation, a little like the Message but I like it better..anyway the scripture was the familiar DO NOT WORRY....for the birds I care about and I will provide all for you! Matt. 6:24-34...put your trust in God alone....
Well, this brings me to family....the Family of God....God our Father...His unmeasurable love for His Son...our Savior who died a physical...mental and spiritual death...the Father's promise of Eternal life through the ressurection of the body into the enfoldment of the Holy Spirit to indwell in us..to reach out to our desires so they become God's not ours...His will not ours...those days when we would love to physically hug and hold those children and grandchildren....( as they are not near ) soon though...when we can feel and feel is good to have God's presence within us to calm the storm and to keep the world at bay.....
He helped me get over the missing I have had on this day especially, as not often but today yes...so I find my comfort in praying...resting in His WWord and praising Him....never alone but missing loved ones.....nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment