Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summertime!

Summertime and the livin is easy...fish are jumping and the cotton is high...well anyway it is lovely in the early morning and have been waking up between 5 and 6 am. So, I get up and open the house for a short while..grateful for the air-conditioning! yes.
Arrived ba ck in Hemet on the 1st. of July having been away since Feb. We had a wonderful trip...the families are all well and doing good.....God has given me many friends both here in Hemet and in Iowa...we so enjoyed No. Carolina while there with Lisa, Tim and grandsons Dusty and Blane. We would like to stay longer than the 3 weeks in No. Carolina on our next trip...which is ???? Susan and Marc...new grandson Uriah...just the sweetest boy....
Summertime...late night reading....and I leave you with Romans 12:1-2 NLT
And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice_ the kind he will find acceptable.
This is truly the way to worship him. Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world. But let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think..then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. have a great day....love nana C

2 comments:

Tanya Ross said...

Hi Nana, I am so sorry that we could not spend more time together. I am glad that you had a safe ride home. I hope that the next time you are all in this area, we can get together. Have a great summer and take care. Love Tanya

Nana C said...

Tanya...you are a sweet lady, and a good friend...yes we were all busy...but those few moments were precious...thank you and yes we will make time next trip...meanwhile we can chat on FB. or you know me I love to talk on the phone......love nana C