Well, my hubby Gary and I are back from NC. after having a wonderful visit and much siteseeing with our daughter Lisa and family. We will have more places to visit and also return to see Duncan and Lindy (Gary worked with Duncan for years with the phone co.) who live about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Lisa.
I had a fall last Sunday evening, did not break the right wrist but very sprained and sore. The Lord has given us a wonderful body and sometimes we do not choose what is best for it and then Whoa! the accident happens....I like to think of the song about heaven or when our Lord calls us home "When by His grace I will look on His face...that will be glory..be glory for me!" I praise Him for his faithfulness and for the love He showers daily.....
For the work is ongoing here as we prepare and offer our testimony to those God puts in our path......have a great day! love nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment