Today I listened to a message left on my cell phone by a dear friend...she was a student of mine while I was working several years ago...recently attended a Bible study with her and she now attends the church I worship at also. She has gone through a surgery and I have stayed in touch with her before and now after her surgery.....as I listened to the voicemail I could feel the tears coming and knew that the Holy Spirit was with me and with my friend...working in us through the comfort that only God can give. I wrote a short note to her today on a lovely notecard....she sent me a hug in the voicemail and I told her I could not wait to really hug her again and to worship in the Body of Christ with her.
Anyway we do have a friend in Jesus, our confidant, reliable, available, longsuffering, patient, loving friend. For without this comfort and realization that I am loved by Him...He being my Creator ...I aim for the most highest that I will listen, patiently wait for His will to unfold....thank you fellow bloggers...if you know me or not.....have a nice day...
love nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment