Thank you for a good time tonight. We were taken to dinner by our younger daughter and her hubby for our 40th wedding anniversary, (which is actually on Feb. 14th). A wonderful restaurant in Omaha which has been there for 60 years. Good service, quiet atmosphere, soft music, good food and even a darling little lady celebrating her 100th birthday!
Gary and I have so very much to be thankful for. Two daughters who have brought us more joy than whatever. 9 grandchildren!!!!! (sometimes nana's patience grows thin!) Both of their hubbys have a soft spot in our hearts. (honestly, this is true!).
All of you in blogger land, enjoy those times with family and friends. They are often few and far between. The memories will warm you in the years to come. Now how about that!!!!
nana c
2 comments:
Glad you had a good time. Marc will be gald to hear you both enjoyed it as well.
Your blog looks awesome. I love the pictures. I am so glad you had a wonderful anniversary. Happy Anniversary from Jeff and I. God bless you, Love Tanya
Post a Comment