Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Daily Reading, Daily Writing
I reread my blogpost from yesterday. Decided that posting at my blog is ok. for me. Daily reading in God's word has been pretty easy as I do it first thing in the morning with the cup of coffee. Today while in Leviticus I could not remember what to consecrate meant, so brought the Bible into the living room and hubby asked me to read in context, then went to American Heritage Dictionary on the computer and volia! sure made sense. To teach to Aaron and his sons what God had told Moses to do was so well done and came alive for me. This leading to the post title today. Daily reading is my strength when I sense myself being rubbed the wrong way by other people, real people who have needs, and questions and hurts that are totally different. The one constant is the Bible, the Word is true, lifting you up as you ask God to speak through. Daily writing is at this very moment a recording of my day and where I may be in my living process. Notice the may be in the previous sentence. I am older today than yesterday, I enjoy a slower pace and as I am retired I am thankful that I can enjoy that pace. Daily writing is also to friends and family, I enjoy sending notes on those cute little notecards! Earlier I mentioned that a book from my pen might be forthcoming, well I will most likely look at this blog for inspiration. God has me praying for those I know and do not know, I get so much from being in prayer, that is one time when I often am quiet and listening to the Father. This has been one of those rambling posts, probably very interesting for many if they stop by. The new pictures of the grandkids just went on today with hubby help. hope you like them. good evening nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment