Monday, September 14, 2009

Autumn is Coming

Hello out there! We enjoyed a beautiful day here, the air-conditioner did not come on, we had a high of 78. Tomorrow about 87, but there is that wonderful feeling of fall in the air. Hubby and I put up new clotheslines today and the clothes gently dried with the breeze today. We enjoyed a nice walk this am. and plan on walking again tomorrow.
I have a book here in the computer room, that belonged to my husband's mother, she had written in it each day, sometimes with just a brief note, today was a good day, or we all went to town to see a movie. Well, this is my book. I plan to put them on a CD
and enjoy them later, possibily leave them for the grandchildren. We will see.
please leave a comment if you read this, I know today the post is booooring. Love nana C

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow your back. I haven't checked for a while so I am a little surprised. I will be back to check more often.

Anonymous said...

Be not dismayed Nana C! I am here each time you post ~ just get pulled away one way or the other before I get a chance to comment! Your post was NOT boring - what neat idea for our children to remember...a little book of daily thoughts. Maybe something for me to keep in the bathroom (the only place I get any "time" {sometimes}) I'm here - just much of the time in lurkdom! Here come the kids again - have to run! Loves and hugs to you and Grampa G!