Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crazy Thursday

ok....one of those brainless days...a lot has been on the plate lately and some of the dates and times to do things...well anyway this day will not all be lost....I am trying to learn a memory verse for tomorrow's Bible study.... this is what I will type from memory and we will see: Psa. 1:1-3 Blessed is the man who does not sit in the counsel of the ungodly..well I just checked it is walks....nor stands in the path of sinners..ok...get the picture...I do love this Bible study into it about 4 weeks now.
I believe the 105 temperature has not helped either....I am thankful for a cool home and the abundance to pay the bill.....now that I am blogging my spirits are lifting.....now I missed sitting on the side of my bed this am and praying...looking into God's glory...well I got spanked by the day!
How wonderful to have this day, to know that when I am grouchy it is not GOOD and does more misery to others than to myself. God gives me so many blessings...like the one yesterday morning on my walk around the local park, looked up and there was the most beautiful sky with those wipsy clouds...and thank you Lord for the balance of this day to Glorify your name. Whomever reads this how was your day? love nana C

No comments: