Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome to Life

Welcome to life .....soon a new grand baby to hold and cuddle...as we are off to Susan and Marc's in Iowa...then in May off to NC to visit with Lisa and family.

As I sit here I have so very much to be thankful for. God has brought me so much joy and peace!!!! I try to greet Him in the morning...honestly it does not always happen...sometimes only prayer, sometimes only the Word...but He is so close that I can feel his presence throughout the day.

As I close this short post I remember the song: Praise Him Praise Him all you little children God is love God is love!!!!! Life can't get much better than this....well God has so many more surprises awaiting us....

Blessings

nana C

1 comment:

Susan said...

No baby yet. I feel great. now we are dealing with levi and the flu. The Lord knows the right tiem and i believe he would not have be when my kids are sick. So i am sure it will not be this week.