Friday, February 11, 2011

The Love of Children

My children are grown...not close enough to call and say "How about a cup of coffee at Starbuck's", meet me there in 15 minutes?
But they are close to me in so many beautiful ways....through those days they wish to share and those days that I try to honor their lives away from the homenest.
They are both married with children whom I love dearly....the grandchildren are often giving me great joy..I pray for them...for their parents...and for the following I thank God that I am able to visit them each year...sharing meals, church, laughter...sometimes we are there for several months....
Traveling across the country to watch our oldest grandson fish and his brother perform in a hi school musical in the spring....to be with those 6 lovely granddaughters and their brother preparing for Easter Sunday....the celebration of life....ressurection of The Saviour.....
I pray that you have the joy of children in your life.....God had Jesus and Jesus had the Father..together they are so loving toward us as we are children of God and to know Jesus through the cross.... I love my kids..nana C

No comments: